1. ASP business cards arrived this week! :) they’re beautiiiiful
2. I second shot an engagement session with Jess at an abandoned dairy farm on Monday. It was amazing. Except not at night. We checked it out at night last week… terrifying.
3. I contacted Style Me Pretty to see if they could change the photography credit in my feature to Annmarie Swift Photography. Check! They’re the sweetest and had it done in no time!
4. I read this article written by Trevor Dailey on Fstoppers about proper white balancing using Kelvin temperatures last night. It changed me. I can’t wait to shoot again to start getting wb-ing right in camera!
5. The likes just keep coming :) if you haven’t already, click here. Please and thank you!
6. THIS BEAUTY! Billie from Create Love, Design Life is doing all the design work for ASP. She finished my package document this week… unreal. It’s perfect. You should probably just inquire about a wedding so I can send it to you ;)
Linking up with Lauren today!
PS – I will be sponsoring a giveaway on Lauren’s blog tomorrow! Stop by and enter to win! :)